Live the Maverick Life as a Dedicated CDL-A Flatbed Glass Run Truck Driver
Being closer to home is just the beginning of a long list of benefits for CDL-A dedicated flatbed glass run truck drivers at Maverick Transportation – take advantage of excellent benefits, top-of-the-line equipment, unmatched pay, and an industry-leading training program!
CDL-A Dedicated Flatbed Glass Run Truck Drivers enjoy:
- Average Annual Pay up to $65000 / annually
- $.46-$.49/mile starting pay
- Pre-Loaded Freight!
- $1,000 PRE (Pre-employment evaluation) & $1,000 Flatbed Business Unit Training & $1,000 Glass Business Unit Training (6+ months OTR)
- $600 PRE (Pre-employment evaluation) & $600 Flatbed Business Unit Training & $600 Glass Business Unit Training (students)
- Up to $40 Load Pay, $15 Stop Pay & Pay for Performance Bonus
- HOME WEEKLY!
- Excellent benefits
- Top of the line equipment
CDL-A Dedicated Flatbed Glass Run Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must live within approx. 50 mile radius of Church Hill, TN
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
- Passport required
- 6+ mos OTR preferred, students welcome to apply