CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver
Maverick Transportation is hiring & ready to help you grow your professional driving career!
Maverick Transportation is celebrating over 43 years of success, service and support and invite you to join us today! Professional CDL-A dedicated Specialized Boat Hauling truck drivers and dock workers receive excellent home time and many advantages with our dedicated opportunities. How does a career look The Maverick Way®? It offers top of the line equipment, unmatched pay, and the best hands-on training around. Let’s get started.
- Earn up to $87,500
- Home Weekly
- $1,000 PRE (Pre-employment evaluation) and $1,000 Flatbed Business Unit Training (6+ months OTR)
- $750 PRE (Pre-employment evaluation) and $700 Flatbed Business Unit Training (students)
- Weekly Guarantee Pay and Pay for Performance Bonus
- Up to 2,500+ miles/week
- Runs Possible 48 States + Canada
- Top of the line equipment that is maintained regularly to keep you running
Job Benefits & Advantages:
- Affordable, Industry-Leading Health Insurance Plan that goes into effect the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment!
- Employee Support Programs
- Maverick Smart Phone App to keep YOU connected
- In Truck Wi-Fi for $5 per week on the reliable First Net Network
- Earn your PAID time off Monthly! (Begin earning PTO in your 3rd month of employment)
- Driver Holiday Pay (6 PAID holidays each year!)
- PAID Life Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Disability/Accident Coverage
- Virtual Doctor on Demand Visits
- Cancer Coverage
- 401(k) + Match (Maverick will match 100% of your contributions up to 5% of your weekly pay on a weekly basis for each week that you contribute!)
- Paid PRE (Pre-employment evaluation) Pay and Training!
- Monthly Technology Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- GI Bill™ OJT approved
- 1,000-$2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Based upon experience of hired driver
- Drivers who are considered a rehire are not eligible for the referral bonus payout
- $500 Non-CDL Referral Bonus
- Includes securement, technicians, and office positions.
Dedicated CDL-A Specialized Boat Hauling Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Must live within dedicated hiring area
- Minimum 21 years old
- Valid CDL-A required
- 6+ months experience required
LeadFlex Job ID: 150889
Post Date: 09/15/2023