CDL-A Truck Driver Training Program
Are you ready for a successful career where you can BE PART OF SOMETHING MORE?
Maverick offers a CDL Training Program to become a professional flatbed truck driver The Maverick Way®! That means you will join an industry leader with over 43 years of providing success, service, and support to our driving force. With no prior CDL experience necessary, you’ll receive high-level training to start a rewarding career as a professional flatbed truck driver—one of the most in-demand occupations in today’s economic climate.
Our professional truck driving jobs offer superior advantages like home time that is second to none, top-pay, industry-leading training, and the newest and safest trucks on the road. Whether you are looking for Regional or OTR, we have an opportunity to meet your needs!
Class A CDL Training Program:
- Sponsored CDL Training Available
- Tuition, housing & a prepaid card provided for school!
- Starting Pay $.55-$.60 cents/mile (depending on division)
- $.02 increase at 3 mos & 6 mos
- $700 for PAID PRE (Pre-employment evaluation) with travel, lodging, breakfast, and lunch provided + Prepaid Card to Assist with Expenses
- $400 Graduation Pay (paid out on first dispatch)
- Breakfast & lunch provided
- $700/week PAID training after school
- First year average potential up to $79,000!
Once you’ve completed the CDL training program, you can start earning other great rewards:
- Affordable, Industry-Leading Health Insurance Plan that goes into effect the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment!
- Earn your PAID time off Monthly! (Begin earning PTO in your 3rd month of employment)
- Driver Holiday Pay (6 PAID holidays each year!)
- PAID Life Insurance
- Employee Support Programs
- In Truck Wi-Fi for $5 per week on the reliable First Net Network
- Dental, Vision & Disability/Accident Coverage
- Cancer Coverage
- 401(k) + Match (Maverick will match 100% of your contributions up to 5% of your weekly pay on a weekly basis for each week that you contribute!)
- Paid PRE (Pre-employment evaluation) Pay and Training!
- Monthly Technology Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- GI Bill™ OJT approved
- 1,000-$2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Based upon experience of hired driver
- Drivers who are considered a rehire are not eligible for the referral bonus payout
- $500 Non-CDL Referral Bonus
- Includes securement, technicians, and office positions.
- Must live within the hiring area
- Minimum 21 years old
LeadFlex Job ID: 116969
Post Date: 05/15/2023